Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 13 June 2012

TIO # 118 - Industrial Chic

Hello, Gabrielle here! Thank you for the fabulous entries last time - they were truly inspirational! Today it is my turn to choose the recipe for this fortnight's Dragons Dream Tag It On and I have chosen “Industrial Chic"- my three elements are: clockwork/cogs, vintage brown and industrial imagery with the only other rules being you need to include at least one stamped image and it all needs to be on a tag! Easy really! I must confess to being bowled over by the talent on the DT and this time is no exception! I hope you like their work as much as I do!
Gabrielle
Helen
Elizabeth
blackdragon
Frankie
Well, that has been a strange interlude!!! Blogger would just not play nicely today on my usual browser so I have resorted to a differet one... YEY!!! So, sorry for the strange look of the blog util now, but my fab DDDT have really fone to town and industrialised the chic around here... why not get inky, get out the cogs and brown stuff, and just join in... ?? Mosy of all, ENJOY!!! til next time
Love and Light
Frankie
xx


14 comments:

May said...

O my word AmAzing work by the DT team x x

Karin said...

wow, they are all great!

inkypinkycraft said...

Love all the tags ,the theme is fab..your tag is great! Hugstrace x

sam21ski said...

How do we link up our entry?

Sam xxx

sam21ski said...

I can't find the linky thingy so I've put my link here. Hope this is okay.

http://sam21ski.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/industrial-chic-tag.html

Sam xxx

Lorraine said...

Wow, am loving the DT creations! Very inspiring!

Rein said...

Love the theme.
great samples!

Kristina said...

Wow I am totally blown away by the DT's inspiration! These are all so beautiful and it makes me want them all! Awesome job ladies! I want to play but I know I will not be able to come close to making as cool of a Tag as the DTs have. I truly LOVE them all no BS!!
Peace,
KristyLee

Gabrielle said...

O.M.G. - the DT have blown me away with their incredible interpretation of my recipe this time! Huge thank you to all! Kristina - hope you join in - we'd love to see what you make!

Julia S-W said...

Fantastic inspiration from the DT - my first go here so hope I've hit the mark.
Julia

Jen said...

Super tags from all the DT.
Jen x

Chris said...

Hi Gabrielle, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

SuzQ said...

Love your site! I entered my tag and love everyone else's project. You have a wonderful blog. Please stop by mine and checkout what I created for your contest with alcohol inks, threads and of course a stamp.

SuzQ said...

Oh forgot to leave my blog addy for you to check out my project:
http://cardandjewelrycorner.blogspot.com/. Have a great day.