Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 27 June 2012

TIO #119 - Don't Fear

Hi, it's Silvia here today. First of all thanks for all the wonderful entries during the last two weeks, we all enjoyed seeing them. This time it's my turn to give you a recipe. DON'T FEAR :) ...Please work with  A Scary Image, A Crowd of Purple and Textures....
Please keep in mind to show us minimum one real stamp on your tags and feel free to take these ingredients as you like... Have Fun :)
Silvia(Barnie)
Sue
Helen
Monique
May
Frankie
Oh my, what a wonderfully zany and intriguing challenge this week!! So many ways to put your ingredients together, and what a clever team I have to make such wonderful Dreams... We do hope you will get inky and enter - and who knows, I might even do a best three this time, for a change, as we have not done that for ages... to be chosen by the team. OOO, exciting, but most of all, ENJOY!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx


5 comments:

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...lots of spookiness here for inspiration, super work girls...Mel :)

Jen said...

Super tags from the DT, liking these recipes.
Jen x

Kristina said...

You DT's have done an outrageous job on these Tags! Just AWESOME I truly LOVE them all! Such terrific work DTs!!
Thanks for the challenge.
Peace,
KristyLee

sam21ski said...

Are these now 2 weekly challenges as in the write up it says every week myself, a guest or my Dream Team will challenge you ....

Thanks Sam xxx

sam21ski said...

Thanks for getting back to me Frankie.

Not a problem, didn't want to miss anything that's all!!!!

Sam xxx