Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 11 July 2012

TIO #120 - Considering Steampunk

Hi, it's Monique here, and this fortnight it's my turn to dream up a recipe. First I want to thank you all for the fabulous entries.We had a great time looking at your tags. Look out soon, for a great sampler of our DreamBoat 3!!

So my recipe is: “Considering Steampunk” - the ingredients are fantasy, inventions and Victoriana. The only other rules are that it has to be a tag and you have to use at least one real stamp. Hope you will have a great time creating.....
Helen
Gabrielle
Silvia (Barnie)
Sue
May
Elizabeth
Frankie
Coo... SteamPunk chez Dragon sure rocks eh??!! What a talented team I have - I am SO lucky. But now we have made our Victoriana, it's up to you to go and dream your dreams, then just get inky and ENJOY!!!!

Keep a lookout for the DreamBoat 3 - where we will post the team's favourite pieces... we will have a doodad for your sidebar, so don't forget to have a look see, if you "won" last time, when we did the scary one!!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx


9 comments:

butterfly said...

Genius challenge theme - love it. And what fantastic work it's brought from the DT - amazing all round. Thanks so much for all the inspiration!
Alison x

butterfly said...

Amazing piece at the end there Frankie - can't click on a link for your name, so I'm leaving my admiration right here: totally glorious!!
Alison x

Cath Davidson said...

His was a challenge alright, but I loved it. :) gorgeous dt work.

Jen said...

Super DT tags, lots of inspiration here.
Jen x

Dawn said...

Lots of lovely work from the DT xx

die amelie said...

Thank you for this lovely and inspiring challenge!!! I really enjoyed getting creative for this one!

Greetings from Vienna,

die amelie

Francesca said...

This is my first attempt at a challenge, great stuff. Francesca

Julia S-W said...

Phew!! Just made it!! Loved the DT work. Time just ran away with me - too much thinking and not enough 'doing'!!
Julia

Croms' Cubby Hole said...

I keep coming back to look at these awesome tags created by everyone - so inspirational xx