Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 8 August 2012

TIO #122 - A Nightmare

Thanks for all those wonderful Alice creations last time... we were bowled over and almost fell down that rabbit hole!!! tee hee. Don't forget to come back next week to see if you have been named as a DreamBoat!!!

 So this week, we have something VERY different for you...still fantastical, but much MUCH darker!! This fortnight's challenge is set by my lovely friend, BlackDragon, but unfortunately, she has been sadly bereaved, and is taking time to sort out and take stock... walking with you BD...

So what is her fabulous recipe?? The title is "Nightmare" and her ingredients are, a murder of crows, a blue moon and a chill wind... how amazing is that??!! So, get thinking caps on, get inky and get going!!! We are so looking forward to seeing your work. Let's have record-breaking turn out to support our lovely Lynn... but to give you their nightmares and inspiration, here goes the team...
Monique
Trace
Sue
Elizabeth
May
Helen
Frankie
What a set... I shall be scared to go to bed!!! Seriously though, isn't my team the BEST!!!??Please visit our individual blogs for more pics and detail, and then have a go yourself, you know you want to!!!
Love and light
Frankie
xx



9 comments:

Alie said...

I am amazed by the great artwork that the DT members have made. Amazing tags...like the spooky wauw factor :-)

greetings, Alie

Sunshine Girl said...

I saw the theme for the tag was nightmare so I made this http://www.sunshinegirlnicola.blogspot.co.uk/2012/08/tag-it-on.html this morning but have now noticed the recipe so not sure if its valid as it doesnt have a blue moon, crow or a chill wind - but hey ho I had fun anyway!

Redanne said...

Fabulous work by the DT on this challenge, all the pieces are superb. A x

Julia S-W said...

I really do think you ladies have completely surpassed yourself this week - you are always amazing but these are just stunning!! My thinking cap is on but it doesn't warm up very quickly I'm afraid . . . . hopefully, I'll get inspiration in time!
Juliax
Best to Dragon.

Cath Davidson said...

Hmmm... Thinking cap on here, tricky one for sure. X brilliant design team work everyone.

Keren Howell said...

Oh, some awesome work here! Love the spookiness of it all! Keren

Francesca said...

Some great tags here this time, Francesca

Kersten said...

Here's mine - not sure how to post it, but I had fun creating it! :)

Peace,
Kersten

http://alteredgypsy.blogspot.com/2012/08/shadows.html

Jen said...

Brilliant tags each of them. Wonderful work.
Jen x