Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 17 October 2012

TIO # 127 I Can Resist Anything But Temptation

Thank you for all your fantastic entries in our last challenge, we are so pleased you dream along with us and we love hop over to your blogs to check out your creations.
Hi, it's Sue here and it's my turn again to set this fortnights challenge.  So in the words of Oscar Wilde - 'I can resist anything but temptation' Personally I can resist anything except chocolate, oh and ink, and rubber and....  My recipe requires the use of a resist technique, the colour red and a temptation - how simple is that! Don't forget to use at least one real stamp.
                                                                 Sue 
                                                                        Blackdragon
May
Elizabeth

Wow yet again the team has come up with some amazing artwork, check out their blogs to see what else they've been up to over the last couple of weeks, there are some fantastic pieces to see! We can't wait to see what you dream up with our new challenge, just don't forget to use at least one real stamp on your tag.
Meanwhile our Dragon is on the mend after her op, although still a little sore. I'm sure you will join me and the rest of the team in wishing her a speedy recovery. Love Elizabeth xxx

5 comments:

Francesca said...

Some fab ideas fron the DT. Particularly like the cat in the bra! Francesca

butterfly said...

Fabulous inspiration from the team... what I love about these recipes is what a variety of responses they allow - fantastic!
Alison x

Artyjen said...

You don't know how much this has given my mojo a kick! Thanks everyone for your fabby inspiration :)
xoxo Sioux

Buttons said...

Such different takes on this fab theme by the DT - there has to be something there to inspire everyone I reckon. Took my tag in just the right direction when I decided to add in these elements. Hugs, Buttons x

Cath Davidson said...

Oh I so want to join you all again, but I'm afraid life just getting in the way at the moment :(