Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 31 October 2012

TIO #128 - Self Propelled Flowers

Thank you for all your fantastic entries in our last challenge, we are so pleased you dream along with us and we love to hop over to your blogs and admire your creations. We know that the themes can be a little challenging sometimes however we are constantly amazed by your incredible creativity and are thrilled when you are able join in.

This fortnight it is my turn (Gabrielle) to choose a theme and my title this fortnight is 'Self propelled flowers' inspired from the quotation: Butterflies are self propelled flowers. (R.H. Heinlein) So my ingredients are butterflies, flowers and locomotion/movement of some sort! I appreciate that this might, at first seem a little tricky but just look at the fabulous entries from the Design Team - all are a truly diverse and inspirational way of interpreting the theme so I hope that you feel inspired to join in! 
Silvia (Barnie)
May
Sue
Trace
Elizabeth
Yet again my fellow teamies have come up with some amazing tags, they are a talented bunch! To see what else they've been up to check out their individual blogs for more inspiration.
We hope you find the time to join in our challenge this time around, we know so many of you are busy at this time of year, and time is at a premium, but we would love you to join in with this great recipe, and don't forget at least one real stamp! Time to get inky Elizabeth xxx

6 comments:

butterfly said...

I love that your recipes really make you go on a journey in your thinking... it's wonderful seeing where the DT end up, and always all so different! Fabulous inspiration all round, thank you.
Alison x

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

You can remove my link since I didn't create a tag. So sorry. I don't know why I didn't see that this was for tags only. I removed your link from my blog as soon as I saw the comment from Sam21ski. I rarely create tags; but if I do I will keep your blog in mind. This is a lovely blog. Wonderful creations by the DT. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

Rosie said...

Thank you so much for this wonderful challenge. The examples from the DT are amazing.

Faye said...

Elizabeth, I can't get your llink to work. Your tag is fabulous and the theme this time was wonderful.

Also, I couldn't get Silvia's link to work so that I could tell her how nice her inspiration piece is.

ElizabethR said...

Well that was strange, am back again now though. Thanks for letting me know Ladies xxx

Keren Howell said...

Fab challenge and great inspiration from the DT!