Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Thursday, 8 November 2012

Dragons Dreamboat Three For I Can Resist Anything But Temptation

How could we possibly split the four fabulous entries?? So my fellow dragons and I made an Executive Decision, and this time we have a Dreamboat Four!
Congratulations to
1 Sioux
2 Buttons
3 Esther
4 Suzanne

Please help yourself to the badge and wear with pride.

There's still loads of time to enter the current challenge 'Self Propelled Flowers', we all love to see your tags.

Have a great day x

5 comments:

GrĂ¡inne said...

LOL :-) that's very generous of you. I couldn't have made a decision either :-)
Thanks a lot, ladies! And congrats to the other three winners.
Best, Suzanne

Buttons said...

What an honour to be recognised alongside three such beautiful tags. Well done to my fellow winners and thank you so much Dragons. Hugs, Buttons x

Esther said...

Thank you so much Sue! What a buzz to have been named alongside Sioux, Buttons and Suzanne!! This has made my day. xoxo

butterfly said...

Definitely right and proper - they were all great!
Alison x

Artyjen said...

ooh! Thanks so much ;) Will wear it with pride
xoxo Sioux