Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 9 July 2014

Dreamboat 3 - N and stencils

Hi, Helen here to announce the Dreamboat 3 for my recent challenge, N and use stencils. It wasn't an easy choice, as you all did so well.

I am pleased to announce the Dreamboat 3 are:

No 1 - Deborah
No 7 - Dianne
No 10 - Chris

The guest designer for my next round in the challenge (due in September) is Deborah.

Please take a badge for your blog, ladies.

4 comments:

Deborah Wainwright said...

Thank you x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Thank You! What a lovely surprise! Congrats to Deborah and Dianne too. Chrisx

Dianne said...

Thanks so much Ladies, congratulations, Deborah and Chris,
Whoot Whoot..((( BIG HUGS )))..

ElizabethR said...

Well done Ladies xxx