Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 24 September 2014

#176 - Letter "W" and Lace

Hi, Helen here to announce the new challenge, but first let me on behalf of the Dragons, thank you for your tags last time, we have loved seeing them as always.  I chose the letter W and lace. I am also delighted to introduce the very talented Deborah as our Guest Designer this fortnight.

Helen - Window

Deborah - Guest - Wish 




                                                                    MAY---Wonderful
                                                                       

Gabrielle - Woman




Silvia - Wunsch (wish)


Julie Ann - Wonder

Elizabeth - Wings


So here we are with our new theme of "W" and Lace, and as always at least one real stamp!  The Design Team along with our fabulous Guest Designer Deborah have created some amazing tags to inspire you, and temp you in to joining in our challenge!
Elizabeth xxx

2 comments:

crafty creations said...

Brilliant work from the guest and team - I've visited most now and will be back later

x Hilda

Rein said...

my belated tag W tag is on my blog