Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 4 February 2015

Dragons Dream TIO #184 - Orange and a Letter


Hello, today it's my (Silvia) turn to select a color an "element". But first of all a huge THANK YOU for all the wonderful entries during the last two weeks.
But now to the actual challenge.... No question that I picked one of my favorite colors: ORANGE and I want you to show one (or more) Letter(s) on your tags.... and of course please use at least one real stamp. Happy stamping :)

Silvia - So What



Gabrielle - the letter G

Helen - letter B

Catherine - Letter N(Nature)

Julie Ann - Letter S (Sunny)


Elizabeth - letter F

Fabulous inspiration from the DT they are amazing! So we would like to see Orange, a Letter and as always at least one real stamp on your tags. Please leave us a direct link back to your tag so we can pop over and have a closer look.

Elizabeth x

No comments: