Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 18 February 2015

Dragons Dream TIO #185 - Pink and Hearts


Hello everyone . It's  Catherine here and this is my first time hosting a challenge for us here at Dragon's Dream Tag It On challenge.
Thank you so much for all of you who joined in with the last challenge and we really enjoyed looking at all your Tags.
February is the month where there are lots of hearts around so for this fortnight's challenge I have chosen Pink and Hearts.
The Design Team have done fabulous samples to inspire you and we look forward to visiting you and seeing what you create .
You must use at least one real stamp in your work and then you can be as creative as you want to.
    

Gabrielle - hearts

Silvia - Dancing


Julie Ann - She Makes Art.



Catherine


Helen

Elizabeth

So lots of fabulous inspiration from our fabulous Design Team to get you started on your dream.........Pink, Hearts and as always at least one real stamp on your tag. Leave us a direct link back to your artwork, then we can hop over and pay you a visit.
Elizabeth x

5 comments:

Deborah Wainwright said...

Really great inspiration ladies xxx

Julie Ann Lee said...

Thank You, Deborah! xx

Annie said...

My apologies Christine. I cannot seem to figure out how to get my comment on your pretty tag posted.

Carmen said...

Lovely tags :) My first time playing - hope I uploaded in time x

Etsuko Noguchi said...

Really amazing samples ladies!! and thank you- I'm very inspired by them. xxx