Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Dragons Dream TIO #186 - White and a number

Wow! You have taken to these new themes and are creating some wonderful tags! This fortnight I have the pleasure of choosing the theme and I chose White and a number. As always, you can interpret this anyway you like as long as it includes a tag and at least one stamped image. Thank you, as always for dropping by and I can't wait to see what you make! Gabrielle x

Gabrielle - number 1


                                                          Julie Ann - Our House


Helen - Seven

Silvia - 1tein ;)


Some fabulous inspiration from the Design Team to get you started, just please remember to use at least one real stamp and leave us a direct link back to your tag so we can hop over and take a look.
Elizabeth x

2 comments:

Rein said...

Great challenge, wonderful samples!

Doreen said...

Great DT makes.xxx