Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Dragons Dream TIO #190 - Black and stencils

Hello from the Dragons, welcome to another challenge.  Firstly, let me on behalf of us all, thank you for your gorgeous tags for the Blue, Words challenge.  It's Helen here, with my turn to pick the colour and theme.  Anyone who visits my blog will know my love of (and rather large collection of) stencils. I picked black to go with it.... when it came to sitting down to make the tag though I thought - eek! that was a bit hard... although, looking at what the talented ladies have done, maybe not!!  We welcome Chris as Guest Designer too.

Helen 

Gabrielle

Christine - Guest Designer

Catherine

Julie Ann



Silvia


Wow, now that is inspiration from the DT they always come up with amazing artwork.
So as Helen has already memntions we would like to see Black and Stencils on your tags, and as always at least one real stamp. Leave us a direct link back to your tag so we can pop over and have a closer look.

Elizabeth x


4 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oh I LIKE this theme. Have to get me thinking cap on. Lx

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Wonderful samples from the DT-Ladies.

Thank you for the challenge

Annie said...

I cannot see how to get to Guest Designer Christine's blog. Would love to leave a comment there on her great tag. Can someone help ?

Annie said...

I also cannot find Julie Ann's tag either.