Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 13 May 2015

Dragons Dream TIO #191 - Yellow and Texture


Time is flying, cannot believe that's my turn again to come up with a new color and theme. But first of all a big THANK YOU for all the wonderful entries during the last 2 weeks.
As I love bright colors and I'm always longing for summer ;) I picked YELLOW and would like to see some texture on your tags. Please keep in mind to use at least on real stamp. ... And now, get out you rubber und ink pads and start :)
I've created my tag on monday (my birthday) with a special smile on my face :D





Gabrielle

Julie Ann 


Helen


Catherine


Elizabeth

Fabulous inspiration from the design team to get you started,  just please remember to use at least one real stamp on your tag along with Sylvia's theme of "Yellow and Texture". Leave us a direct link back to your artwork then we can hop over for a closer look.

Elizabeth x

3 comments:

Rosie Schirrmeister said...

Wow, wonderful samples from the DT-Ladies.

Thank you for the challenge

Rein said...

Great samples ladies!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Sorry everyone I usually go round and comment individually but I just timed out this time around. I loved all the brilliant tags for this challenge. So many great ideas.

Lx