Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Friday, 24 July 2015

Dream Boats for Brown and Crackle.

Hello Everyone. Julie Ann here with the Dream Boat 3 for the Brown and Crackle Challenge. There were some highly imaginative and effective entries and - as always - it was both a delight and a challenge to choose 3. We so so appreciate your support for the Dragons Dream Challenges and it is always an inspiration to see what you come up with. Here, without further ado, are the Dream Boats:
Kerstin
Katy
Perli

I have asked Rein to come back and be Guest Designer and she has very kindly agreed. I do hope you're enjoying the present 'Number' challenges and that you will be able to link up a tag to our current Number 8. Have a wonderful, creative weekend.

3 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Well done dreamboats. I was so sorry to time out on the challenge but I really enjoyed everybody's entries.

Lx

Katy said...

Thank you so much! :)

Heike said...

Thank you for choosing my ATC ;o))