Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 2 September 2015

Dragons Dream TIO #199 Three

Hello everyone and welcome to a brand new challenge.
Catherine here and all the DTwould like to say thank you to all who joined in with Silvia's challenge last time. Fabulous entries from you all.

So onto my challenge and the number I have chosen for us all this time is 3. I know that you will all have no problems coming up with amazing tags for us again.

I would like to introduce our guest designer for this challenge and that is Kathy.





Julie Ann


Helen


Silvia

Elizabeth


So lots of fabulous inspiration from the DT and guest DT Kathy to get you started, and as Catherine has aready said we woud like to see "3" on your tags somewhere, how you use it is up to you, as long as you have at least one real stamp on there as well.

Elizabeth x


2 comments:

Kathyk said...

Thank you so much for the opportunity to join your design team as a guest for this challenge. I overthought it and made two so looks like I'm also going to be the first to enter my reserve!!!!

Kathyk

Rein said...

Great sammples ladies!