Welcome to the TIO challenge. I am pleased to see you here. Every other Wednesday, I shall dare you to dream up a tag, and will come and look at your blog. I am really looking forward to it.







Wednesday, 30 September 2015

Dragons Dream TIO#201-Four


Hi Everyone! Julie Ann here from Magpieheaven. Once again the days have rolled around and it's time for another challenge at the Dragons Dream TIO! We loved what you came up with for the number nine, by the way! This week it's my turn to choose the number and I've decided on a nice even four! Our Guest Designer this time is the lovely, Rein, and I'm sure you'll agree that she has created a beautiful vintage tag to inspire us, along with the Dragons Dream team's inspiration! There aren't lots of rules for this challenge. Just create a tag featuring the number four and make sure you include at least one real stamp. You have a fortnight to link up your tag here. I can't wait to see your ideas, so have fun with Number Four! 

Catherine

Julie Ann
Rein

Helen 




Elizabeth



Another fabulous selection of tags from the DT to inspire you to join in, we love seeing your artwork. Please remember to use at least one real stamp on your tag.
Elizabeth x


No comments: